Welcome to the TIGERS Den Newsletter Blog Post Digest.
If your newsletter was forwarded to you by a friend or colleague, please become a complimentary newsletter member by clicking here.
Blog content is arranged by date with the most recent post first. Enjoy!
How To Encourage Creativity In Your Office. Copyright © TIGERS Success Series, Inc.2016. Speaker: Dianne Crampton August 4, 2016
The status quo can be helpful, and it exists for a reason. However, focusing on “what is” isn’t always conducive to creativity and innovation. Creativity is important in the workplace because without it and the subsequent innovation that comes with creativity, employers would not be able to ignite growth. Creativity allows employees to make unique connections between what is and what could be, which is vital for progress. A company may be performing well in the current marketplace, but in an ever-changing environment, companies that fail to progress will ultimately fail and potentially go out of business.
Dianne Crampton shares five strategies for boosting creativity.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Brainstorm with constraints.
- Getting a handle on stress.
Here are some additional links on the topic:
- Coloring Books for Adults Are Good for Creativity, and Selling in the Millions
- The Most Reliable Way to Spark Creativity
- 3 Ways to Foster Creativity in Your Team
- Do This Morning Writing Exercise to Be Happier and More Creative
- Melting Your Stress within 30 Days Stress Management Training
Copyright TIGERS Success Series, Inc. by Dianne Crampton
Team Building Ideas to Build Better Work Relationships. Copyright © TIGERS Success Series, Inc. 2015. Speaker: Dianne Crampton. August 4, 2015
Dianne shares 4 points that will spark ideas for you on how to improve team relationships.
- Communication focuses on negatives, rather than positives.
- You dislike your coworkers, and they dislike you.
- You blame conflicts on personalities.
- Gossip prevails among employees.