Learn how to craft team agreements that result in high levels of accountability and collaboration that build and sustain team:
Trust, Interdependence, Genuineness, Empathy, Risk-Resolution & Success
Presented by: TIGERS® Success Series
September 10 – 12 — Bend, Oregon
Dear TIGERS Den Member:
It’s a fact – new teams have a 50-50 chance of succeeding (maybe less). Lack of accountability can bring a team project to a complete halt. Finger pointing, avoiding blame, lack of clear direction and poorly defined roles are unproductive — but all-too-common — features of flawed team development.
This workshop is designed for busy leaders like you who must get work done through teams — and —- who would like to eliminate team stress and frustration by building agreements that help people collaborate to achieve mission-perfect results.
This accelerated, hands-on 2.5 day course was specifically designed to help you build and sustain successful teams who deliver on projects and goals that consistently achieve on-target results.
- How to Identify and Monitor Behaviors That Build and Sustain High Performance Teams
- How To Create Powerful Team Norms To Minimize Conflict And Optimize Success
- How To Craft Team Charters That Forge Accountability
- The Process of Structuring Total Engagement Team Action Plans
Who Will Benefit from this Workshop
- Human Resource And Training Executives
- Project Managers
- Managers Who Will Be Leading Teams
- Business Leaders Who Desire A More Collaborative Work Culture
- Anyone Interested In Building High Performance Work Teams
- $495 early enrollment before August 1
- $595 regular enrollment
Once you register for the 6 Principles That Build High Performance Teams workshop, you will receive an email confirmation of the registration and information you will need for your lodging options and pre-event training resources. We have reserved a limited number of rooms!